For Gregory Bell, the path to one of Australia’s leading real estate companies began in the eastern suburbs of Sydney in 1977. Over 43 years after his first step into the industry as a residential property manager, Gregory along with his brother Andrew, have been the driving force in the creation of one of the nation’s largest and most active agencies – the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group.
Over the last 30 years, the Gold Coast-based Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown from a staff of just 16 to more than 250 people across multiple offices. Today, following two and a half decades under the strong leadership of both Gregory and Andrew, the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown to become one of the most prominent real estate agencies in Australia, as well as the largest and most successful operation on the Gold Coast and within the Ray White international network.
Greg’s day to day responsibilities are diverse. He leads a team of 30 in Ray White Commercial and Industrial Gold Coast, with offices located at Surfers Paradise, Southport and Ormeau. Greg oversees sales, leasing and a large Commercial Property Management portfolio - in fact the largest portfolio in the Ray White Commercial QLD network.
In to the No. 1 residential sales operations within the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group, Greg and Andrew's experience saw them to be part of the birth of Ray White Marine and Ray White Atlanta USA, plus travel extensively to China for Project Marketing opportunities.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Gold Coast Property Management Centre
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- 2017 - Profiles of Courage Leadership - Joint Winners
- 2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2015 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2015/2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2013 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2006 - Top Commercial Individual (Gold Coast) - Settled Transactions January - March - No. 3
- 2006 - Top Salespeople - Settled Number of Deals January - March - No. 3 And 4 earlier awards